While everyone is busy distracting themselves with sports, superstars, political scandals and war, the Pacific Ocean is becoming more and more toxic by the minute. The ghastly nightmare of Fukushima is worsening, and it will take an international coalition and direct, focused action to fully resolve this crisis, or it will only expand and cause major damage to earth and its inhabitants for centuries to come. By collectively focusing our attention and energies on preemptive measures to preserve our planet, marine life and humanity, together, we can educate the public and develop solutions for a non-toxic tomorrow!
28 SIGNS THAT THE WEST COAST IS BEING ABSOLUTELY FRIED WITH RADIATION FROM FUKUSHIMA: http://www.globalresearch.ca/28-signs-that-the-west-coast-is-being-absolutely-fried-with-nuclear-radiation-from-fukushima
FUEL REMOVAL FROM FUKUSHIMA'S REACTOR 4 THREATENS ‘APOCALYPTIC’ SCENARIO. RADIATION FUEL RODS MATCHES FALLOUT OF 14,000 HIROSHIMA BOMBS: http://www.globalresearch.ca/fuel-removal-from-fukushimas-reactor-4-threatens-apocalyptic-scenario-radiation-fuel-rods-matches-fallout-of-14000-hiroshima-bombs/5355508
Evidence of the Fukushima disaster: http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/nuclear%20sabotage%20at%20fukushima.pdf
1. Polar bears, seals and walruses along the Alaska coastline are suffering from fur loss and open sores.
2. There is an epidemic of sea lion deaths along the California coastline.
3. Along the Pacific coast of Canada and the Alaska coastline, the population of sockeye salmon is at a historic low. Many are blaming Fukushima.
4. Something is causing fish all along the west coast of Canada to bleed from their gills, bellies and eyeballs.
5. A vast field of radioactive debris from Fukushima that is approximately the size of California has crossed the Pacific Ocean and is starting to collide with the west coast.
6. It is being projected that the radioactivity of coastal waters off the U.S. west coast could double over the next five to six years.
7. Experts have found very high levels of cesium-137 in plankton living in the waters of the Pacific Ocean between Hawaii and the west coast.
8. One test in California found that 15 out of 15 bluefin tuna were contaminated with radiation from Fukushima.
9. Back in 2012, the Vancouver Sun reported that cesium-137 was being found in a very high percentage of the fish that Japan was selling to Canada.
10. Canadian authorities are finding extremely high levels of nuclear radiation in certain fish samples.
11. Some experts believe that we could see very high levels of cancer along the west coast just from people eating contaminated fish.
12. BBC News recently reported that radiation levels around Fukushima are “18 times higher” than previously believed.
13. An EU-funded study concluded that Fukushima released up to 210 quadrillion becquerels of cesium-137 into the atmosphere.
14. Atmospheric radiation from Fukushima reached the west coast of the United States within a few days back in 2011.
15. At this point, 300 tons of contaminated water is pouring into the Pacific Ocean from Fukushima every single day.
16. A senior researcher of marine chemistry at the Japan Meteorological Agency’s Meteorological Research Institute says that “30 billion becquerels of radioactive cesium and 30 billion becquerels of radioactive strontium” are being released into the Pacific Ocean from Fukushima every single day.
17. According to Tepco, a total of somewhere between 20 trillion and 40 trillion becquerels of radioactive tritium have gotten into the Pacific Ocean since the Fukushima disaster first began.
18. According to a professor at Tokyo University, 3 gigabecquerels of cesium-137 are flowing into the port at Fukushima Daiichi every single day.
19. It has been estimated that up to 100 times as much nuclear radiation has been released into the ocean from Fukushima than was released during the entire Chernobyl disaster.
20. One recent study concluded that a very large plume of cesium-137 from the Fukushima disaster will start flowing into U.S. coastal waters early next year.
21. It is being projected that significant levels of cesium-137 will reach every corner of the Pacific Ocean by the year 2020.
22. It is being projected that the entire Pacific Ocean will soon “have cesium levels 5 to 10 times higher” than what we witnessed during the era of heavy atomic bomb testing in the Pacific many decades ago.
23. The immense amounts of nuclear radiation getting into the water in the Pacific Ocean has caused environmental activist Joe Martino to issue the following warning… “Your days of eating Pacific Ocean fish are over.”
24. The Iodine-131, Cesium-137 and Strontium-90 that are constantly coming from Fukushima are going to affect the health of those living the the northern hemisphere for a very, very long time. Just consider what Harvey Wasserman had to say about this.
25. According to a recent Planet Infowars report, the California coastline is being transformed into “a dead zone”.
26. A study conducted last year came to the conclusion that radiation from the Fukushima nuclear disaster could negatively affect human life along the west coast of North America from Mexico to Alaska “for decades”.
27. According to the Wall Street Journal, it is being projected that the cleanup of Fukushima could take up to 40 years to complete. 28. Yale Professor Charles Perrow is warning that if the cleanup of Fukushima is not handled with 100% precision that humanity could be threatened “for thousands of years”.